Thank you all very much ...”
If someone gives such a speech, then bruce almighty knows what are the consequences:
1) According to a survey conducted by the Society of Qualified Entrepreneurs (SQE), the amount of innovation and creativity in the people who listened to this speech increased by 60 %. This is a good sign as people always are waiting for new products which would make their lives easier and enjoyable.
2) The number of entrepreneurs, globally, rose up by 35 % compared to 2004 .
3) Ladies who were drawing Rangoli started connecting the dots looking backwards, which lead to very innovative forms of kolam (synonym of Rangoli). According to Royters (read it as reuters), they hailed from a a remotely located village in India named, Steveartpuram.
Asked about their new style, one lady Rangamma, proudly says, “You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in the future.”
Another lady with full enthusiasm and confidence, said, “Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well-worn path.”
Royters say that the impact had been as deep as a rathole, that the vehicles in the roads came to a stand still. The well-worn path was cluttered with as-many forms of Kolam as many times as lokanna would have farted ***. That path also got blocked for people to draw water from the wells.
4) People have started flocking in construction sites, rather than preoccupying themselves by browsing websites in the internet. Royters say that people are waiting day-in and day-out standing. One favourite pastime of some standees is that he/she listens to his/her (respectively) ipod all through the day. Royters was curious, so asked one of the standees who was in his/her stand-at-ease posture. The standee calmly replied, “Sometime life‘s going to hit you in the head with a brick.
” and waited, waited and waited. Another co-standee replied, “Dont lose faith”. Someone was shouting from the top of one of the floors where they were doing a catch-practice of bricks, “I’m
convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love.” and as he said this, one of the bricks slipped his fingers. “TONG” ipod’s next song started playing, the owner fell to his/her ground.
5) The funding for “Diabetes research” rose to such great heights, that tech giants from heaven would have seen that using iCloud. One of the main reasons was the proliferating number of cases of diabetes. Some research groups firmly premised that the major reason was McDonalds . Royters asked one of the customers as to what was his motto to become such a fan of McDonalds and came the reply, “Stay hungry . Stay foolish “
Steve jobs to one of his heaven-mates, ” why this kolaveri ? “.
Heaven-mate replied, ” what an iDEA ? “.
From Earth someone replied, “get idea 3g ..”